Monday, December 29, 2008

Top Diets and New Years Resolutions

For anyone thinking about their health goals and looking for a new diet in the new year, I found an article on the top 10 healthiest diets:

The Top 10 Healthiest Diets in America

Part of what interests me about this article, is that I do not recognize six of the top ten diets:

The Structure House Weight Loss Plan
The Step Diet
The EatingWell Diet
The Best Life Diet
The Solutions
The Spectrum

I do not particularly believe in making diets a part of my New Years resolutions. (I think they should be ongoing goals...) However, I do think that at least a couple of times a year it is good to look back and see if I am meeting my continuing goals (whether financial, health, career, etc.). And, why not have a review at the beginning of the year?

Good luck in your health goals in 2009!

No comments: