Friday, July 3, 2009

iPhone Weight Loss Tool - A Secret Weapon

One of my weight loss weapons in the 4 pounds 4 weeks bet, is a free application I downloaded on my iPhone. The app, called "Lose It!," automatically tracks calories and exercise against a weight loss goal of your choosing. The app calculates calories for foods in its large database, has some brand name foods, will track calories burned in a day, and will estimate your daily calorie needs based on your weight loss goals. It also allows you to enter your weight each day and makes a nice little weekly chart of your weight loss.

Lose It! has been very easy to use so far, and it may become my secret weapon in winning this bet with my mom and my sister who is now joining in the fun. (My sister has an iPhone, too, so she may try to find an even better app to try to beat us out.)

2 comments:

mom said...

My watch, mio petite counts calories and counts calories used when exercising. Do you think you will win this time?

Mom

Menehune said...

I hope that we all win this time!