Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Where we are

I did not quite make it down by 3.5 pounds before my vacation, only .5 pounds. Luckily, I managed not to gain pounds on my vacation. This was probably due to a lot of walking around, running after and carrying my little one, and eating much lighter dinners here and there to balance out very heavy breakfasts and lunches that are traditional.


I am still working on the last few pounds and trying to do things to keep up my energy. It is tough taking care of a little one, working full time, and keeping a home organized! Need a lot of energy!

My current plan is to eat a lot of vitamin rich foods (like veggies), get a little bit more structured exercise, and make sure I am getting enough sleep.

1 comment:

madhu said...

beautiful blog...!! thanks for sharing a hot nice reciepe " Almond and Banana Dessert ".. weight loss ( code )