Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Am Still Slacking

I am still slacking at tracking my calories. I have only tracked about half my calories over the past few weeks, but am trying to turn a new leaf again starting this week as far as journaling goes. I have maintained/dropped about 1/2 a pound of weight over the past couple of weeks. I have also kept up my exercise, managing to get in at least four days a week, even with traveling each of the past four weeks to a few different cities.

Sending props out to my mom, who has stuck to using her personal trainer while working an outrageous amount this summer, and to Miss Piggy for winning the personal battle and hitting the gym today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks I have been working a lot of hours. Wish me luck with 7 days week 8 hours of working for the next month and going to school at night two times a week plus keeping up the PT. The good thing is that classes are on the third floor. Putting in some extra exercise by taking the stairs.

Mom

Menehune said...

Nice job, mom, on burning those extra calories and fitting in your PT with your crazy schedule! Every little bit counts.