Thursday, July 24, 2008

Food Diaries = 2x Weight Loss

My mother passed an interesting article to me this morning. The article noted a study where the impact of keeping a food diary led to double the weight loss of not keeping a food diary.

Keep a Food Diary, Lose Twice as Much Weight

You can probably tell from my previous posts that I am pretty religious about keeping a food diary and tracking my calories. It worked the first time I dropped pounds, and, hopefully, it will get me to the finish line.

3 comments:

Moby Dick said...

A Food Diary can be great for motivation!

Lauren said...

Hey, good luck on your weight loss, and thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

Menehune said...

Thanks Lauren! Your blog is great... mmm... some interesting gluten-free foods appear on it.

Spider - I agree. I have to not be a slacker this week and get back to recording my food. It (almost) always keeps me in line and moving in the right direction. Do you keep food diary these days?