Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2nd Success in a Row

I am quite pleased that I managed to meet my calorie and fitness goals again today! Woohoo!

Food and Drink Ingested:
  • 2 cups coffee with agave nectar
  • Oats, rice milk (no honey or fruit today)
  • Open face sandwich (One slice gluten-free Whole Foods bread, once slice all natural Swiss cheese, natural honeyed turkey slice)
  • 1 large tomato, chopped with sea salt
  • 1 cup cherries
  • 1 artichoke heart with sauce
  • Salad with greenery, goat cheese, kidney beans, sliced jalapeno peppers (mmm, spice!), 1/4 of the chicken boob from yesterday, all natural ranch asiago dressing (with no corn, soy, or wheat products of course)
  • 1 cup chrysanthemum tea
  • 1 cup peppermint tea
  • 1+ liter of water (still working on this one)

Exercise: I moved my long run to today, as I will be traveling to and attending a wedding on Saturday and returning most of the day on Sunday. (I usually do longer runs on the weekend.) I successful ran approximately 8 miles (1 hour 19 minutes). I am already sore. I usually space out my runs, and don't do runs every day of the week. Tomorrow, I have some strength training and stretching planned.

No comments: