Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Disaster!!!

Today was an eating disaster! A big "OH NOES!!!" Chips and chocolate did me in. Big time. Yikes.

Today's food report:
2 Cups Coffee with Agave Nectar
Oats, rice milk, mixed fruit (strawberries, banana, mango)
Sandwich (2 slices gluten-free Whole Foods bread, once slice all natural Swiss cheese, 2 natural smoked chicken slices)
1 pickle and 2 pickle quarters
1 cup fruit: Cherries, cantaloupe, watermelon
1.5 servings of kettle potato chips and hot salsa, 3 rice crackers dipped in hummus (UH OH)
2/3 chicken boob (see image below)
Veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots cooked in chicken juices)
3 oz glass organic red wine with no added sulfites
Chocolates (DOUBLE UH OH)
2 cans Hanson's Ginger Calorie Free Soda

I will have to do some serious calorie reductions over the next couple of days to average 1200/day across the week. (A picture of our chicken and veggies below)


Exercise: On a positive note, I did do my planned exercise, running 6 miles while averaging 9 minutes and 12 seconds per mile. Shaving off a tiny bit compared to my last 6 mile run without speed training. I did not expect my final average to be so good today, so am quite pleased. Too bad I ate enough calories to completely make up for the run's calories burned. Doh!

No comments: