Friday, May 23, 2008

Keepin' On (the Program)

Today was a successful day. Not an easy one... as for the past four five days, I have been both trying to make up for Sunday's overeating and saving some calories for tomorrow when I know I will have a glass or two of wine at the wedding. I have saved up an extra 240 calories for tomorrow, which should work out well with my travel eating plan (see next entry).

Food & Beverages Ingested:
2 cups coffee with agave nectar
Oats with 1/2 banana, rice milk, no honey
1/2 banana
Slice of turkey meat and 1/2 slice of Swiss Cheese
Open face toasted sandwich (One slice gluten free Whole Foods bread, once slice all natural Swiss cheese, tbl spoon and a half of hummus)
Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with 1 tbl spoon of black currant jam
Veggies and Hummus
1cup decaf Maple Vanilla Tea
2.5 liters of water

Exercise: Ran 6 miles with no speed training, and surprisingly still had a great time (for me) of 9 minutes and 13 seconds per mile. No exercise planned for tomorrow, other than perhaps some dancing.

No comments: