Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good Exercise Day, Bad Calorie Day

Today was a good exercise day. I started, for the first time, to work speed training into my running. I would sprint 30 seconds, jog slowly for 40 seconds for approximately 2 miles. I did this again in the other two miles that I ran (4 total), but will longer breaks between the sprinting. I could definitely feel a difference in my leg muscles when I got home. My quads felt more exhausted than they did after the two six mile runs I did on Thursday and Friday last week.

Food was not so great... I ate 480 calories more than I was supposed to, so I will have to balance it out over this week. I am going to a wedding this saturday, so I will have to plan ahead for those calories as well. It was the chocolate and the extra rice cakes that put me over my calorie goal for the day.

No comments: