Sunday, June 1, 2008

Daily Food Summary (June 1)

Today was a decent day food and exercise day. As usual I went over my calories, especially by not keeping track of my calorie count while eating at the in-laws for dinner. I still weighed 1.5 pounds heavier than last week, so I recorded yesterday's weight, which brings me right back to my starting point. I have faith though and have noticed nice muscle changes in my arms and legs... now to just notice some changes in my hips and thighs... :)

Foods & Beverages Ingested:
Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee with agave nectar
2.5 left over pizza slices (gluten-free chickpea crust, fontina cheese, diced garlic tomatoes, gulf shrimp, tarragon butter)

Lunch:
1 medium banana
1 medium latte

Snack:
Grilled potatoes with hummus

Dinner:
2/3 cup cooked white rice
Part of a boob and some dark meat of a smoked chicken (no skin)
Salad (spinach leaves, tiny bit of tomato, olive oil and balsamic vinegar)
1/2 orange
3 oz white wine

Exercise: I ran 6 miles, averaging 9 minutes and 17 seconds per mile. I am back up to being a bit speedier than I was on Friday. I also did 30 minutes of power yoga.

No comments: