Friday, June 13, 2008

Indian lentils. Mmm. (Daily Summary June 13)

I am a big fan of lentils. I particularly like them when they come prepared in ready to eat, Indian spiced in lunch-sized packages. They are high in fiber and yummy. Today,I was able to keep to my planned calories and save up a few for tomorrow's planned dinner out. I also got in my 6 miles of walking, and may do a bit of stretching or yoga before I get myself tucked in for the night.

Food and Beverages Ingested:
2 cups of coffee with agave nectar
Rice & Shine made with water, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar
Indian jodphur lentils
17 cherries
0% fat Greek Fage yogurt with 1/2 banana
1 large peeled apple
Salad (baby spinach, 1/2 can albacore tuna in water, 1 cup English cucumber, 2 tbl spoons salad olives, blue cheese dressing)
1 can Hanson's Calorie Free Ginger Ale with a dash of lime juice
1.5 liters of water
Props to my mother for getting in a bit of a walk today!

No comments: